Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Sweet sleep

On my other blog, (armed with truth on wordpress), I shared about sleep. Here, I am just going to share some music from my favorite pianist, Paul Collier. His music has been a blessing from heaven for me. It lulls me into dream land. One of things I love most is sleeping, and as it says in Psalms, the Lord grants sleep to those he loves.

Psalm 127:2
It is is in vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrow; for so He gives his beloved sleep.


Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


This is not my video. Thanks to Paul Collier for posting this sweet piece.


1 comment:

Kevin Marshall said...

I knew this article and i am really interest in this post and site. So i need some other important article in this site,because i want to busy at this site.Web Design Company