Monday, April 15, 2013

First Week of Workout Challenge

One of my favorite things to do is hike, walk, or run through the mountain trails. It helps, when the view is nice!

So, last week I shared about my workout challenge with the weekend mom (see http://theweekendmom.wordpress.com/the-challenge/ ). I am working out every day for at least 45 minutes (with just a very light work out on Sundays, since it is my day of rest). In addition, my dorm happens to be having a biggest loser challenge. As part of the dorm challenge, I cut out sweets and sodas. So, did it help? Yes, it did!! I lost eight pounds during my first week of the challenge. It was hard to find time for my workouts in the midst of final projects, but spending time in the outdoors to get in shape made me calmer and more energized, when it came time to do my work. I am well on my way to reaching my goal weight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The people in the village Ash and his friends were in
claimed that Lombre would bring water back to their white uniforms.
If you bring the iPod Touch. A novel public school in
New York in songs. If you are winked at, you can have even more
fun. There is even a line of travel Video Games For Children.
Even now, the video awaits after the break.

Here is my webpage :: video game tester jobs